Friday 24 February 2017

Cornerstones

Just heard back from Cornerstones about KISS that I sent them yesterday and the email was really helpful!  I know where I've been going wrong with my novels so I'm going to work on what I've learnt from that email with all my novels while I'm saving up the £763.33 for the report and 6 hours of mentoring... that's more than I get a month in benefits and with nothing being taken out at all, no bills or shopping or anything.

Other than my bills and groceries and occasional Namehog stuff, I'm not spending anything else until I've saved up for the Cornerstones stuff.  I'm going to give Steve my debit card and tell him to hide it somewhere that I can't find it.  The only time I'm going to use my debit card is for Namehog stuff every few months.

Nothing else.

Every spare penny goes into my secondary account from now on so that I can save up that money I need.

2017 is going to be my year to get an agent.

SCBWI is the first step, Cornerstones the second... everything else will just have to take a back seat for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment