Saturday 24 June 2017

I'm liking yWriter more and more!

I thought yWriter was a fantastic programme anyway 'cos it helped me remember character names, make notes of phone numbers and stuff as well as planning out each chapter.

SCBWI explained about how scenes were used in Scrivener et al so I thought I'd give it a go in yWriter.

So glad I did 'cos I planned out a whole novel in 5 days and I didn't forget to put in anything I thought of and I could make sure I tied up all the loose ends instead of forgetting about them!

If you're a writer who frequently suffers from writers block and you've got scraps of paper all over your computer with ideas that have come to you just before you fall asleep, get yourself yWriter... you won't regret it!

Gonna try out the synopsis writer bits of it today... I tried when I first downloaded it but because I wasn't using the scenes, it couldn't give me as much detail as possible, understandably.  Now that I'm using the scenes part though, I want to give it another go and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment