Saturday 16 December 2017

Book review: Thunder Moon by Tonya Coffey



✰✰✰ out of 5

I so wish I could give this book a better rating, but, like the previous one, it's very confusing for me.

It's prolly the way that the author uses "I" for the main character which is a very different way of doing the books, but I was expecting to see everything from the main characters POV instead of jumping around so much... it's written in first person, yet it jumps around to other characters without any of the journey to that person, then back to the main character then onto another part.

It's almost like you need to take notes throughout the book!

Not an easy read, but definitely give it a go if you can spend the time quickly moving from one place to another... just don't expect no confusion is all... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment