Thursday 30 August 2018

Day 3 of 30 - going where the buyers are

There are some useful sites in this book as long as you've got something physical to sell.

I haven't.

All my stuff is creative driven but if you want a book reviewed or manuscript feedback or anything like that, just email me here and we can discuss prices.  Members get discounted things, obviously, as well as free updates to the software, but until I've got members I'm charging 1p per word of any children's manuscript right now.

I can't guarantee publication or representation or anything, but I can give you an honest opinion of your pride and joy as long as you're happy for me to rip it to pieces if it needs it!

Already published but want a review?  No problem.  Email me with the length of your book and the synopsis of it and if I agree to review it, we can discuss prices.  When you've paid, send me a .pdf of it and I'll put my review on Amazon, this blog and the site.

My in-house-geek is in the process of coming up with a shop for these kinda things so it'll hopefully be easier soon, but while we're waiting, just email me and let me know what you want me to do and how much you're willing to pay and we can then discuss it  😀

No comments:

Post a Comment