Friday 31 August 2018

Day 5 of 30 - playing doesn't have to be perfect

This one sounds like a good chapter about not having to be perfect first time.  Yeah, but by the same token most things need to be edited and maybe re-written before it's publishable too!

That's what I'm offering... a way for you to have a totally independent person that you don't know being honest with you about what works and what doesn't.  I've never been taught how to be gentle and my brain damage means that I have to say something immediately so that I don't forget it.

You will be getting my immediate thoughts and feelings about your manuscript with no kind of sugar-coating at all.  I do it with your best interests at heart though.  Always.

That's the tweet written and posted... hello to those who've just seen it - thank you for joining me!


No comments:

Post a Comment