Saturday 1 September 2018

Day 23 of 30 - selling my ideas to the world

OK, so take the flash fiction story you did and sell it to me in a title of less than five words and a description of less than thirty-five words.  Even if you don't want me to put your story on the site, I still need to know what your story is about and those 35 words of a 500 word story is good practise for writing a longer synopsis of a longer manuscript!

What are you waiting for?  Get that flash fiction piece written then open up a new email, put the 5 word title in the subject line then the 35 word description in the body of your email.  Attach your piece as a Word document and send it off to me.  Your subject line needs to interest me enough to open the email and the description needs to interest me enough to open the attachment to code and put on the site if you want me to!

Ready for your next task?  Take your flash fiction title and description and condense it even further so that it will fit into a Tweet of less than 280 characters so that I can copy and paste it into a Tweet to all my followers.  If you don't want me to do that, just let me know and I won't.  I totally respect your decisions about your own work, but you need to be 100% sure you want me to publicise it 'cos I won't be able to take it down after it's been posted/coded/Tweeted, but that piece of yours could get you what you want and might inspire you to make it into a longer piece too!

No comments:

Post a Comment