Saturday 1 September 2018

Day 29 of 30 - Nearly time to launch! Yaaaay!

OK, update on Day 27's idea of free membership for the first 10 applicants who refer on... the first 10 will still be free, the next 10 will be half price then it will go back to full price... but only until the end of September!  Whaddya reckon to the updated idea?  Honest thoughts please!

Aksherley, scratch that idea.  The first 10 people to apply to be members before the end of September *and* refer me to 10 others (with the names and email addresses/urls of the 10 they've recommended me to) get a free, full version of the writing ideas software.  Because they are now members they will get free updates to the software through the members area too.

I will Beta Read/crit/review members manuscripts/books before anyone else too, which, to me, is worth joining for on it's own!

Members will also be the first to find out about open submission windows as soon as I find out too... when you become a member, you become part of my team who will find out information as soon as I find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment