Monday 5 November 2018

Just finished the fourth chapter of the day!!

Just finished my 4th chapter of the day, so not only have I already half finished NaNo, I've reached the target I set myself and I'll be finished by the 10th as long as I keep the motivation going and write as much as I have today (6,000 words in 9 hours) which is another new record for me!  🎉🎉🎉

Just gotta do battle with the last chapter now, but that'll be after I've finished NaNo 'cos that'll be the final chapter, rather than the word count that I'm going to be looking for then.

Gonna get my can of J2O in celebration now 'cos I definitely deserve it!

👍👍👍😁😁😁
OK, got the can opened and I'm going to savour every mouthful now.  It's been tough going at times in the last 5 days, but I'm over half way through completely the challenge now and in less than a week it'll be done, dusted and overwith until next year.

So so so proud of myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment