Thursday 1 November 2018

Second chapter of the day done and dusted

I'm back into the writing headspace now so just need to work out a new routine just for November and I'll be sorted for getting NaNo finished as well as getting the ESA forms done and dusted which'll be awesome.

This MS has got 50 chapters at 1,500 words per chapter which is a huge 75k words by the time it's finished.  Gonna aim to write a minimum of 2 chapters a day at the very minimum but I'm hoping for 3+ chapters a day now that I'm in the NaNo headspace.

Almost 10% of the way through it already so as long as I can keep writing at least 2 chapters, I'll be done and dusted for NaNo by 11th November then I'll just finish it off at my own pace around the ESA thing.

I'd love to get NaNo finished as well as the ESA assessment, but I'm not pressuring myself and it's no big deal if I don't do the 50k words by the end of November 'cos it's just a personal challenge with no pressure this year.  The ESA assessment is more important this year.

Gonna go for yet another wee, take my prescription then aim to write one last chapter before I go to bed.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment