Friday 9 November 2018

That's 2018's NaNoWriMo finished now!

Just written the 50,000th word so NaNo has officially come to a successful end for me again.  Still got 989 words to write to finish off the chapter and 24,989 words to finish the entire novel, but as of now there's no more pressure to write four chapters a day unless I want to.

I'm going to try to keep writing four chapters a day so that I can complete the 75k in two weeks, but as of now, NaNo is over for another year and the only pressure I'm under is what I put on myself.

Means I can focus on my ESA thing now that I've finished NaNo for another year.

If you're doing NaNo, keep writing your novel and you'll get yours finished too... just keep writing as much as you can for the rest of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment