Saturday 23 February 2019

Book Review: Thomas Wildus and The Book of Sorrows by J.M. Bergen

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

Wow.

Just wow.

I was drawn in right from the first page.

It took me 3 days to read it cover to cover and my hot drinks frequently cooled because I was so drawn into the story.  It's a good job that I still drink cold tea and coffee otherwise they would all have had to be tipped down the sink and I wouldn't have had a very happy hubby after forcing him into the kitchen to make them for me!  lol

I can totally see why it won an award - it's an amazing book that drew me in more intensely than Harry Potter did.

Dunno if this is the author's debut book or not, but they've definitely got an awesome career ahead of them if it is! J.M. Bergen deserves more of the praise that JK Rowling had because they drew me right in from the first page but the Harry Potter was sometimes like walking through treacle.

Keep writing, J.M. Bergen and you will hopefully find a well-deserved following similar to JK Rowling!

No comments:

Post a Comment