Saturday 16 February 2019

Now would be a good time to...

...become a member 'cos my in-house geek is going to put both pieces of software not only as pieces of software as they currently are, but he's also going to put them onto webpages for my members to pay for exclusive access.

The webpage versions will NOT be available to non-members and you will only have access for as long as you are a member because apparently there's a way to get webpages to check the current database of members to make sure you really are a member before it lets you access the pages of software.  As soon as you're a member you will have access to the exclusive members shop where you can pay to get access to the webpages as soon as they are online.

The membership prices WILL go up when the software is online so that I can cover the extra costs involved in coding the details of each piece of software onto the webpages.

Neither of my members have joined the mailing list yet, despite sending them both invites.  It's a free part of your membership and the only way to get member-exclusive news from me and when I've updated one of the pages in the members area too!  Go on, accept the invitation before it expires!  If it's already expired, just let me know and I'll send you a fresh invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment