Sunday 7 April 2019

A year ago today on Facebook

Please come back to this later if you've either just eaten or are about to eat, 'cos this is a gross question.

I posted this on Facebook exactly a year ago and I'm pretty sure a totally gross picture book came out of it:


Feeling sick yet?

I've just asked this on Facebook for the parents/carers/educators of children, but I'm after advice from my fellow writers and authors on this too:


So come on then... make up a name (to protect your privacy and because I always struggle with names in my manuscripts so want to be able to steal yours) and let me know, in the comments of this post, if you think I should write it as an early reader for 5 year olds or as an easy reader for 6-8 year olds.

Thank you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment