Friday 3 April 2020

Any ideas please?

Hello again everyone.

I wanna make the most of the lockdown by at least planning, but hopefully also writing my next manuscript.

Sounds good so far, right?

Thing is though, I'm all out of ideas and can't afford to buy any software or books or even magasines to give me ideas... can't even afford the shopping until Monday!  Can you help me out pretty please?  If you've got an idea that I can expand on, I'll use your name (or a name of your choosing if you prefer) as the main character.  I'm all out of ideas even for the title of the manuscript.

I'm thinking maybe a fantasy novel but if you've got other ideas, just leave them in the comments in reply to this blog post!

If you don't have any ideas for MG/YA then how about a chapter book instead?  I'm totally open to pretty much anything right now and if you've got more than one idea, leave more than one comment and more than one name!

If you're more of a primary school ideas person then that's totally cool too, just a single paragraph with just the main characters first name is all I need for them - just leave a couple of blank lines in between each idea in a single post for those.

I write for all ages, but my muse has totally deserted me again, so I'm opening up the floor to you, the readers of my blog!

Over to you!  Can't wait to read your ideas and start on the planning out of my next manuscript!

No comments:

Post a Comment