Saturday 7 November 2020

Back on track to finish on the 10th

I'm glad I managed to do at least 6k a day for the first four days and the single chapter on the 5th 'cos I've managed to get back on track for finishing on the 10th again now.  Aiming to write 5k a day then give myself the rest of the evening off to get out of my characters heads and relax before I head to bed.

 

Managed to write 5k today so I've just got another 15k to write now, hopefully within 3 days, which is the 10th assuming nothing else majorly goes wrong for me of course.  Being able to totally immerse myself in a completely fictional world for like 10-12 hours a day has definitely helped me to cope with my loss so far.  I'm gonna totally go to pieces as soon as I place that final full stop in this MS though, and I'm going to dedicate it to the new angel when it's been accepted for publication... it's the very least I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment