Sunday 15 November 2020

It's taken me 2.5 days, but...

...I've just put the final full stop in my chapter book that was a WIP until about 10 minutes ago, which means I've written 57,500 words so far in November and we're only half way through it.

 

I'd love to write at least another couple of chapter books before the end of November 'cos I've only got 3 others written, so wanna get them up to at least double figures before the end of the year so that I can devote my attention to writing Mitzi's biography in January.  I doubt I'll send that one off to publishers... it'll just be for those of us who knew her so I'll prolly go with the print on demand for that one and barely mention it to agents and publishers unless they ask for more details about other manuscripts I've had published.


No comments:

Post a Comment