Saturday 5 December 2020

News for 5th December 2020

I'll put the news here on my blog, my site and my very new (as in it was launched today) Facebook page too, so if you can't get here every day, just click on over there instead to catch up on all the latest worldwide news! Don't forget to appreciate all my hard work by liking, commenting and/or sharing too!

Macmillan Children's bags two from Dara McAnulty
New illustrated children’s book invites young readers to follow ‘Bug, Bear, and Boo’s Little Adventures’
This New Children's Book Helps Parents Tackle Tough Social Subjects
The best books for young readers of 2020
Authors' Quarantine Stories: Leslie Margolis
Children’s Books: Picture Books Perfect for Hanukkah and Christmas
Michigan author writes children’s books explaining COVID-19

 

No comments:

Post a Comment