Friday 31 August 2018

Day 9 of 30 - Value is vital

WIIFM aka What's In It For Me - that's where I've been going wrong the whole time I've had this blog and site - I've been totally selfish and concentrated on *me* not you... I had this awesome idea about how it was going to be the best site in the world and I'd be inundated with applications from the first week with more money from my visitors than I knew what to do with... same with my books - I'd be a best-selling, popular author who had success coming out of her ears without even trying.

That obviously hasn't happened though.

Why?

Because I've been too selfish.

I've thought of what *I* could achieve rather than what *you*, my blog and site visitors want.

So, over to you, what can I do to help you to get what you want/need out of this blog and site?

I want your honest feedback... please?

No comments:

Post a Comment