Sunday 28 May 2017

Chocolate's the word

That's all the proof I need.

I need a drinking chocolate for every chapter I write.  Wrote 2 chapters last night and had 2 drinking chocolates while I was writing them.  Had another one this morning and wrote another chapter.

Found a carton of chocolate soya milk in the fridge, so am trying that too to see if it's chocolate that inspires me or hot drinking chocolate (as opposed to hot chocolate which has got an allergen in it for me)... I'm experimenting with temperature today... heat worked last night, I'm hoping cold will work during the day.  If it does, I'll stock up on tubs of drinking chocolate for NaNo and JanNo 'cos it's colder in November and January every year and get a couple of cartons of chocolate soya milk a week the rest of the time to inspire me to write the rest of the year!

Wish me luck for the rest of the day - 1 chapter down, 3 to go before I head to bed tonight.  Takes me about 2 hours to write a chapter so hopefully I'll put the full stop in at 6pm tonight... we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment