Tuesday 4 December 2018

Twitter lists

I'm a member of SCBWI and there has been talk this morning of using the list function on Twitter.  One of the members of SCBWI-BI posted this URL about Twitter lists so I'm gonna spend the rest of the day working on those.

I'm thinking of four lists atm:

SCBWI
Awesome agents and publishers
Fellow authors
and a private list for my members.

If you want to be on any of the first three lists, let me know your Twitter thingybob (including the @ symbol) and which list you want to be on and I'll get you added!

If my two members are on Twitter, email me with your handle thing and I'll add you to the private list too.  Don't tell me you're a member when you're not cos I know who is a member and who isn't  😉  I'm @books4kidsandya if you want to add me  👌

Steve's been delayed so I won't have any interruptions for the next little while at least, so I can concentrate on what I'm doing  👍

No comments:

Post a Comment