Wednesday 4 March 2020

As of now, I am, officially...

I've just put the final full stop into chapter 20, so I'm now officially ⅖ of the way through the entire manuscript after only 4 days and tomorrow, assuming I write the 5 chapters I'm hoping for, I'll be half way through and right on track for finishing on the 10th which is awesomesauce.

I'm really back into the creative mindset again now, so as long as I keep working through the uncertainty that I have for the first half an hour or so every morning, I can just type and type and type all day again.

I'll hopefully get an extra couple of hours to write in tomorrow 'cos the puppy prolly won't be here then so I can start writing during the time that I usually take her out for her morning and afternoon strolls and I can go to bed later too.  Just gonna take it as it comes though... doing well so far though!

Gonna finish off my mug of tea then crack open the J2O while I read my emails for the first time today, then head to bed.  I prolly won't write any more blog posts tonight, so I'll say goodnight to you all now.  Thank you so much for reading each of my blog posts and feel free to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment