Wednesday 17 February 2021

Quick update

Hello again everyone

Sorry for the radio silence for the last few days, but a situation arose which has meant I've been unable to post publically for the last 5 days and could, potentially, last for several months.

I've been working behind the scenes on the site and now would be a good time for you to become a member so that you get all the member exclusives that are coming up and I'm intending to re-start the daily news for my members only as of now, but I won't be adding it to anywhere else until the situation gets sorted out... it's nothing negative (I hope), but there's a restriction to what I can do online for the next little while, so I'm going all-out for my members but having to restrict everything else for a while longer.

Everything is still good to go, you just need to be a member to see most of it, especially the member exclusive that I added on Christmas Eve 2020 😉

Please keep checking back, just don't expect there to be many updates until the situation resolves itself - my members are my top priority and if you become a member then you will be able to access the secret parts of the site as well as being my priority too 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment