Thursday 23 December 2021

I've decided to...

...start off with the break from the news from today until I've finished JanNo.


Thank you so much for all of your support since I've been doing it and I'll restart in January... at a guess it'll be at least the 10th before I start again, but it might be a couple of days before then if I finish JanNo early and bump back to reality sooner, like I did with NaNo.  I'm aiming to write at least 5k words a day again, which will take me to the 10th, but I'm just gonna keep writing and writing until bed time each day, which'll hopefully be more like 7k or even 8k a day which'll take me to about the 8th so that I can refocus on coming out of the head of my characters and back into my own.  I'm gonna take each day as it comes though and I'll be happy as long as I write at least 5k a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment