Friday 20 May 2022

Book Review: "Finding My Moo: What Can I Do?" by Marie Zhang

Kindle:
Paperback:  

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

I wanna thank Book Review Buzz and Net Galley for letting me know about this book.  I decided to buy it using my Kindle Unlimited membership.

I also wanna start off this review in the same way I start off all my other book reviews - by saying that it'll start off with the full 5 stars and I'm hopeful that it'll end with them all firmly in place too.

Let's get started shall we?

It's a gorgeously cute front cover and my heart is breaking for the poor cow sat in the puddle.

Ooooh!  I've never had that on my first generation Kindle before!  I'm seeing images instead of the just plain text that I get... I dunno how the publisher sorted that out, but it's the sign of a good book to be able to produce a book with images on my Kindle!

I'm loving all the repitition and the opportunity to invite the youngster to make the noises of the animals too.  The words used to describe each noise might be a touch advanced for such a young audience, but they might learn how to recognise the words and associate it with the noise they produce.

Just finished reading and it's a wonderful book that is right up the street of such young listeners... it's a great introduction to books that involve them that I reckon should be available to every youngster!

No comments:

Post a Comment