Sunday 10 December 2017

What an incredibly productive day!!

After a slow start, someone in SCBWI reminded me to have chocolate and music to inspire and motivate me.

In 12 hours with the help of three mugs of drinking chocolate and Take That blasting through my ears, I've planned out a huge 27 chapters today and I'm now half way through planning the whole novel... not bad going I don't reckon!

I'm hoping I'll have another productive day tomorrow, as long as Steve doesn't mind supplying me with several more mugs of drinking chocolate and having me ignore him in favour of Take That again tomorrow!

Means I'll have totally finished the planning by Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning ready for enjoying Yule and Christmas and New Year with nothing to worry about!

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment