Saturday 16 June 2018

yWriter

For all you writers out there, download and install yWriter - it's totally free and I couldn't be without it now!

I found out about it on the last day of my very first NaNo and haven't looked back since!

It's the second writing programme I install when I've got a new computer (Word is first and the ideas programme will be third next time I need to reinstall anything like if it's a new computer or there's some kind of Windows update that goes wrong or whatever) - I just couldn't be without it now!

It's totally free, no ads and no nag screens or annoying pop-ups or whatever.  It's all stored on your machine and doesn't need an internet connection so there's nothing not to love!

If you like it as much as I do, consider registering it and paying a totally optional license fee?  You don't get anything else and it's totally optional, but it encourages the programmer to keep at it and come up with more ideas for the next version. 

I've thanked him twice and register each version I install but that's totally optional, I like to think that that extra $9 (or whatever you choose to pay) and the little message he gets to say someone has registered the software makes his heart smile, even a little bit which keeps him motivated to keep creating which keeps me motivated to keep planning, which keeps me motivated to keep writing that best seller!

Give it a go... it's simple to use and a must-have for any writer!



No comments:

Post a Comment