Wednesday 15 September 2021

Book Review: "My Cool Red Hat" By Nahrain Taylor

Kindle:
Paperback:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

If you've read any of my other recent reviews, you'll know that they all start with 5 stars and that I'm always hopeful that they'll be firmly in place at the end of the book too.

I've got the first generation of Kindle, which is good for novels but maybe not so much for heavily illustrated books like this... it'll be interesting to see how it looks - I don't think any of the illustrations will be there, but I won't knock of a star for that reason 'cos they will be there in the paperback version, I just won't be able to comment on them, obviously.

Ooooh!  That's different!  On my Kindle it's all images and no text except on the back cover, so each time the child reads it, they can make up their own story if they have the Kindle version!  Very good and very original and very deserving of all 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment