Sunday 28 August 2022

I'm in tears because...

...I've just finished editing the first OYA MS in the folder and I knew how it ended, just couldn't remember the details and it's just sent me over the edge.


It's brought back too many memories of what happened to us a couple of years ago but I originally wrote it 2½ years before my heart broke for the same reason IRL.  My heart is shattered all over again now, so I can focus on the next couple of weeks for personal and health reasons, then hopefully have taped my heart up enough to edit the last two OYA MSs in the folder, then I can start on editing my newest two MSs that I wrote for NaNo21 and JanNo22.


I'm gonna make myself a drinking chocolate, crack open a bar of me-friendly chocolate and sob my heart out until 6.30pm then gulp down my tears, stitch my heart back together and check my email for the first time today.


No comments:

Post a Comment