Saturday 1 October 2022

Aaand...

...relax.


That's every manuscript I've written in the last decade been edited into submission, so I can relax and prepare for NaNo22 for the rest of the month now.


I've just gotta find comp titles for the ones that I feel most confident about now, read (and review, of course) each of 'em and get 'em ready to go into my query email when I start subbing again.


I can officially get out of the editing headspace now, decompress and get ready for an intense November and January, ready to potentially start subbing again in February.


I've joined the Golden Egg Club now, so I'm gonna see what they think before I get too far ahead of myself and not start subbing until they've hopefully helped me to get my three strongest MSs into submittable standard.


No comments:

Post a Comment