Saturday 12 December 2020

Book Review: "Rutherford, Canine Comic" by John V. Madormo


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

Every book I read and review always starts off with the full 5 stars, and this book is no different.

It's written in first person, which takes a bit of getting used to, I'm just wondering how Rutherford is gonna get around the "show don't tell" thing... we shall see!

Oh no!  Poor Rutherford!  I'm only two chapters into the book, so hopefully things will improve for him!

There are words that a child wouldn't understand because they're not metric - feet, inches and yards so far for the measurements alone... it might be different in America, but over here in the UK the child would be confused about what the words meant.

It's one bad thing after another for poor Rutherford!  I'm only a quarter of the way through, so I'm hoping things will get better for the poor boy soon!

I'm loving this book... not the best I've read recently, sure, but not that far off it either!  Still definitely deserves every single one of those five stars!

I'm up to chapter 19 and I'm on the edge of my seat here... it had better be a happy ending or I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight!

Wowsers!

What a brilliant ending!  I can go to bed without crying myself to sleep tonight.  It seemed a touch rushed, but it's been soo worth the read... a definite recommend from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment