Saturday 10 December 2022

So far this morning, I've...

...started writing the sequel to my strongest MS 'cos I got woken up by my muse at 5am and I wanted to write it before I forgot.


This is a few months after the first book ends and I'm enjoying writing and finishing this manuscript again.  Justin and Mr Case are quickly gaining confidence and I'm tieing up loose threads and giving them both a fresh start after leaving Mum.


I'm giving myself until the 20th to write the first draft so that I can come back to reality for a few days before going over to see Steve's mum and sister on Christmas Day, then I'll have a few days to recover before I start writing again for JanNo.


I'm not rewarding myself with J2O's for this MS - they are purely NaNo and JanNo rewards but I'm feeling inspired so wanna make the most of it while I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment