Sunday 26 February 2023

Book Review: "The Christmas Santa Lost His Magic!" Chad Currin

Kindle:
Paperback:
⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

If you've read any of my other recent book reviews, you'll already know this first paragraph off by heart, right?  If this is the first review you've read of mine, I start them all off in the same way and that is by saying that every book starts off with the full shebang of stars and that I'm always hopefully that I don't have to take any off during my review.  You'll also know that if I *do* take any off, I always explain why within the review.

Let's get going with the review:

The first few pages have been good... the tension is building with the naughty elf!

Oooh!  Disaster strikes!  Will Santa be able to complete his mission in time?

This book was either written for the place mentioned in the last couple of pages, or it's been used without permission, so it's only fair that I take a star off, just like I've done with other books for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment