Friday 2 June 2023

Book Review: "BODY SWAP: Catastrophe!!!" by Katrina Kahler

Kindle:
Paperback:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

If you've read any of my other recent book reviews, you'll already know that every book starts off with the full boat-load of 5 stars and that I'm always hopeful that they will all still be stuck firmly in place by the time I close the back cover.  You'll also know that I'm not afraid to return a docked star if there's a magic little sentence that the author has put in.

Let's get going shall we?

Oooh!  I like the front cover... it's kinda giving me the feeling that it'll be like older comic book humour?  Let's see if that's the reality  :-)

Pretty much straight into the action and I've even raised a slight smile a few times, which is pretty much unheard of for me.  I'm enjoying this book so far and I hope it continues like that!

Oh yes, this is definitely a good book.  The author has well and truly got into the head of her character and the slight smiles are still appearing occasionally, which is incredible considering I'm only 36% of the way through the book.  I doubt I'll finish it before bedtime, but that's OK, I already feel lighter so I'll hopefully feel easier about going to sleep tonight and I'll stick my nose straight back into it when I wake up tomorrow.

What.  An.  Incredible.  Book.  I managed to get it finished in one sitting after all, but I can't wait to read the others now!  Definitely a must-read!

No comments:

Post a Comment