Tuesday 22 June 2021

ATTN MEMBERS!!

I've literally just discovered an issue with the application form and I got Tech Support onto it as soon as I realised, but I don't think you can get into the members area until it's fixed - I'm so so sorry and hoping beyond hope that it'll be fixed soon!

 

For anyone who wants to join up, could you just bear with me for a little bit longer until Tech Support have worked their magic pretty please?

 

I'm guessing it's a casualty of the blatting I had to do last week, but if you could just bear with me for a little while then everything will hopefully be sorted and ready to go again.

 

There won't be any news today so that I don't mess anything else up!

 

I'll let you all know as soon as things are sorted again... please accept my apologies for the glitch and keep checking back for updates!

 

Thank you in advance for your patience!


No comments:

Post a Comment