Saturday 9 October 2021

Just added a little something for my members to hopefully...

...ignite their creative spark.


It's been 4 days since I last posted so when I saw this on a Facebook group, I knew I had to steal the ideas to share with my members!

 

If you're a member, just log in and it's in the Flash Fiction bit of the members area. If you're not a member, what are you waiting for?? You can read my terms and conditions at Stories 4 Children ~ Terms then join at Stories 4 Children application form.


If you're interested in becoming a member then I recommend you apply before the third week of October so that I can get you added before I start taking part in NaNo otherwise you'll have to wait until after the first half of November before I add you, then you've got until the third week in December before things go on hold again for JanNo... they are the only two times a year when things are guaranteed to be delayed for at least the first 10 days of each month.


Is anyone else taking part in NaNo this year?  Are you a Planner or a Pantser or a Plantser?  My very first NaNo was a disaster until I discovered yWriter and it's a must-have for me now!


No comments:

Post a Comment