Saturday 1 September 2018

Day 30 of 30 - launch day at last!!

The virus scan is 66% done so I'm thinking it's not going to be finished until I'm in bed, fast asleep, kicking out the zzz's so I'll wait until first thing tomorrow then bang it all out before taking the pup for her walk.

Thank you so much for your support over the last couple of days and putting up with over 30 posts in 2.25 days too - I really appreciate it!

I'd love to get your feedback on my thoughts that I've put in the last 30 posts - either as comments on the appropriate post or email me using one of the links I've put in the last 30 posts.  I'm only human and I don't bite (unless you're tempting me with chocolate) so feel free to be honest with me but don't get too personal or I'll be glum for aaaages! 😔

Just to finish off the 30 days book, an Amish proverb:  "If at first you succeed - try not to look too astonished."

Thank you for sticking with me over the last couple of days and feel free to hold me to the things I've promised to do just in case I forget!  It's better not to send me a hugely long email with the things I've forgotten, buried deep within the paragraphs, just a quick "you promised to do these things on your blog and I was just wondering how you were getting on with them?" then list in pointed lists what I said I was going to do but haven't yet.  If there's loads of them, send multiple emails with 5 things for me to do in each email so that I don't get too lost or downhearted about it all.

Thank you for reading all these posts, now go out and spread the word about the site, blog and my plans/promises!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment