Thursday 29 September 2022

It's starting to feel very real again now

I've just had my 8 bottles of J2O delivered to complete the reward stock-pile and it's starting to feel very real again now.


I've got enough J2O's to reward me for writing at least 5,000 words a day during both NaNo22 and JanNo23 as well as having enough for a "you can do this" drink before I start writing for NaNo and JanNo as well as a "woohoo!  You won!" when I've written the 50,000th word for each of the challenges too.


Not sure how my body will cope with a J2O as soon as I wake up on 1st November and 1st January, but I'm hoping to use J2O's to signal the start and end of both challenges this year as well as inspiration/celebration for finishing each day too.


If it works OK this year, I'll be stocking up every September/October to see me through both challenges, instead of having the bottles sitting there, potentially going off, for 10 months.


I can win again this year, just like I have for the last 11 lol  I've got everything in place and everything is ready to go - gonna meet the next 4 months head on and not get out of my character's head until I've finished each challenge and written at least 50,000 words before the end of the month.


I hope you're as ready to go as I am if you've signed up to NaNo22!  We can do this together!


No comments:

Post a Comment