Sunday 25 September 2022

Just got...

...one manuscript left to edit and then that is officially my editing year completed.


The only manuscript is this years JanNo novel so that's had the least amount of time to sit and be forgotten out of all of them, so I'm gonna give it until Wednesday before I even start to think about editing it and it also helps that there are a couple of things out of the ordinary happening tomorrow and Tuesday so that'll hopefully help to clear my memory of the last manuscript too.


I really enjoyed today's novel though, so that's 3 older manuscripts that I feel most confident about - just gotta make sure the first three chapters on each of 'em sparkle more than they do atm.  The first three chapters are the usually the only opportunity you get to convince an agent then a publisher to take your writing on, but they are always my weakest chapters unfortunately.


Gonna go and have a look around Amazon for comp titles for this manuscript then start working my way through my "to be read" pile.


No comments:

Post a Comment