Sunday 6 November 2022

Aaand... relax

I've just (about 15 minutes ago) finished NaNo by writing my 50,015th word in 6 days, which totally smashes last year's PB of 8 days and I'm setting or beating PBs all over the place this year.


We're celebrating with a Cafe Nero (decaff Mocha Grande with soya milk and a salted caramel shot for me) and a Subway pig-out because I've barely eaten since lunchtime on Monday (literally all I've had are 4 cookies, 2 giant flapjacks and a packet of biscuits) so I'm filling up on whatever I can get my hands on without getting bloated now.


If you're in the process of writing your NaNo novel - just keep going.  You can do this.  You've got just over 3 weeks to go and you can't edit a blank page.


I'm gonna be spending the next few days coming back to reality so I'm not sure when I'll re-start the news and stuff but I'm around again as of now.


No comments:

Post a Comment