Saturday 12 November 2022

Book Review: "No Fixed Address" by Susin Nielsen

Kindle:
Paperback:
⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

If you've read any of my other recent book reviews, you'll already know that they all start off with me saying that each book starts with the full whack of stars and that I'm always hopefull that they will all still be firmly in place by the time I close the back cover.

Let's get reading and reviewing shall we?

It's been a great start to this book but, like with the majority of childrens books, the author is using copyrighted or trademarked names already, so at only 7% of the way through, the first star is unfortunatly wobbling off.

Want to know the sign of a great book for me?  A hot drink going cold.  My drink isn't even tepid any more!  lol  Let's try with a new hot drink shall we?  lol

This is a great little book so far!  I know it's a children's book and I'm middle-aged, but it's a light, relaxing, easy read and so deserving of every one of those four stars!

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  The end of chapter 10 is breaking my heart.  Poor kid... I hope there's a happy ever after to this story!

Another heartbreaking chapter... poor Felix and Astrid!

Ooh!  Looks like we're gonna be meeting Daniel soon!

I swear that this book is gonna have me in tears before the end of it lol

At about 70% things are making me feel a touch stressed out for poor Felix and Astrid!

This book is gonna break me before lunchtime... I can already tell lol

77% of the way through now and I'm already holding my breath for poor Felix, but totally understand why he's angry with his two friends 'cos I would be too.

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  This is definitely gonna break me and have me in tears by the time I close the back cover!  No spoilers, but you seriously need to buy and read this book.

Wow.  What a perfect ending.  I'm blubbing like a good 'un too so my prediction yesterday was spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment