Tuesday 2 November 2021

As of now...

...I'm a day ahead of my personal target of 5,000 words a day, cos I've just typed my 15,000th word in only 2 days, so I'm on track for finishing on the 9th instead of the 10th now.  Tomorrow is gonna be another relatively low amount of words day 'cos of having to keep my ear on the door and phone while my hubby is at his medical appointment, but Thursday to Sunday should hopefully make up for it 'cos nothing is happening as far as we know, so I'll plug in to my music and zone out with my writing from about 5.30am until about 7pm with any luck - the only time I'm gonna move away from my laptop will be for wee breaks and to make my two mugs of soup each day so that I can keep my calorie count up as much as possible during NaNo.


Time to open my email for the first time in two days now I reckon, so that I'm not so overwhelmed by it when I've typed my final word.


I've been bribed with my first pieces of chocolate of NaNo which tasted sooo good.  We've got enough of it to keep me going for the rest of NaNo now, as long as I use it for end of day rewards, like I use the J2O's as reward for hitting 5,000 words a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment