Wednesday 3 November 2021

Just finished writing for the day and...

...managed to achieve another 8k words today, so I'll hit the half way point before lunchtime tomorrow and, assuming I manage to write 7k tomorrow, I'll be two days ahead of my own personal schedule, which means I'll finish NaNo on Monday instead of Wednesday which is even better than I was hoping for.  If I can squeeze 15k words into Friday and Saturday and hopefully repeat it on Sunday and Monday too, I'll be in tears of celebration by the time I head to bed on Monday.  Might even be able to have a solid breakfast and lunch on Tuesday for the first time in nine days lol


Feeling especially proud of myself right now, so I'm gonna check my emails then take my pills and head to bed for an early night.  Be back again tomorrow... keep those digits crosssed for me for the next few days pretty please?!


No comments:

Post a Comment